Service Plan & Deliverables Overview
The backbone of any great retirement practice is a robust and repeatable service model that is delivered by the advisory firm. Watch the video below and join Vice President of Advisory Services Solomon Stewart, CFA for a discussion on how to create and deliver a service plan to your clients. In this session, we covered how successful advisors like Solomon utilize and position a service plan while leveraging the RPAG suite of technology and resources to efficiently create client deliverables and value-added services.
- Solomon Stewart, CFA, Vice President of Advisory Services
Value of Service Plan
A service plan is simple but has a strong impact on client service deliverables and the overall structure when setting up meetings with a client.
- Keep on Track
- Helps set the agenda for any given meeting
- Shows documentation of tasks completed throughout the year
- Set Expectations
- Show clients there is a well-developed plan to address their needs
- Look forward into future years with annual projects
- Remind Clients of Our Value
- Detailed view of the core services that we bring to clients as well as other available services
- Highlight things that do not always get discussed in Committee meetings, E.G, Client Advocacy