ERISA Update: Practical Strategies To Support Your Clients
There has been a lot of movement in legislation and regulatory safe harbors that have been put up over the past year and it's not slowing down. We are covering very important topics that you should be talking to your clients about and you should be preparing for.
Our ERISA attorney dove into prominent ERISA case law and evaluated the rights and wrongs of plan sponsors’ activities as well as reviewed new disclosure requirements for lifetime income illustrations, SECURE Act changes, new requirements for discretionary 401(k) plan matching contributions, IRS Updates to the EPCRS Correction Program, and providing updates on in-plan Roth conversions (so-called “Mega back-door Roth”). Watch the view below:
- 401(k) Investments in Cryptocurrencies
- Litigation Update:
- Hughes v. Northwestern Univ.
- Alas v. AT&T Services, Inc.
- Reetz v. Lowe’s Companies
- Lifetime Income Disclosures in Defined Contribution Plans
- DOL Proposes Rule Encouraging ESG
- SECURE Act Changes to Safe Harbor 401(k)/403(b) Plans
- New Notice Requirement for Discretionary 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Part-time Eligibility Rules
- IRS Updates
Download a copy of the slides by clicking here.